Bishops Island By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of the game

3 posters

Go down

Announcement and stick Future of the game

Post  Admin Sun 01 Nov 2009, 13:56

Ok guys, I have taken a short time off because I really had to think about myself and my own commitments. Bishops island was and is a work in progress. It allways has been.

This causes me more work than I actually have time to do. I started college part time in september and have to work 3 days per week. One day off is covered at tabletop and this gives me little time to create materials needed to run the game effectivly for all of you.

Its for this reason I am closing bishops Island and opting for a more "Time Friendly Game"

I will set up a new board and set a new city, an actual city where the information is readily available on Google.

For details please see the below information about the game. It is not 100% created yet. It should be ready to roll within two weeks. You are all Invited to play there.

I am sorry for any problems this may cause any of you. I did not expect to get so busy with little time to create needed materials. I hope to see you in the new game which will be easier for me to run, and should materials be needed I can grab them off google. Plus it gives you a whole web of information at your fingertips from google.

If you are interested visit and sign up to the link below. Character sheets welcome. Just remember that I am still posting information usually daily so keep an eye out. It should be ready to start within 2 or 3 weeks. If you want to help GM this game I also welcome that.

Admin wrote:The game is set in 2010. Its a post ghenna game. Ghenna has been and gone. 99% of the kindred population has died in the wave upon wave of anti's waking up. Doncaster had a plan to try and protect against ghenna. Allthought the plan was not 100% sucessfull it is considered one of the few safe havens for kindred.

Ghenna pretty much blew the top of the masquerade. Hunters plague most citys now. The camarilla has fallen and so has the sabbat. What has happened is no global scale kindred oranisation but rather city level organisation. more info on the website.

http://doncaster.darkbb.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-12-29

https://bishops-island.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Announcement and stick Re: Future of the game

Post  Admin Sun 01 Nov 2009, 14:05

On that note I will not be deleting this forum for some time. Giving everyone time to remove information they wish. I.e character sheets etc.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Conny Bianchi Sun 01 Nov 2009, 16:15

I understand that you do not have the time to GM, but what about keeping the forum up and making it into a freestyle game for those of us who would like to continue playing with our characters? We could interact with one another and run a game ourself.
Conny Bianchi
Conny Bianchi
Camarilla Neonate
Camarilla Neonate

Female
Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Character Sheet
Appearance:
Future of the game Left_bar_bleue2/5Future of the game Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Future of the game Left_bar_bleue0/5Future of the game Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Nov 2009, 16:22

I have no objections to that. I also have no objections if you want to possibly carry your current players over to the new game. A few changes may need to be made to them. I dont think anything major for anyone really.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Conny Bianchi Sun 01 Nov 2009, 22:21

What kind of changes and is it another city? I do not really see Conny up and leave she have her restaurant and unless something drastic happens she will not leave it.

Cool, it be nice if the players can continue this game as a freestyle game. Very Happy
Conny Bianchi
Conny Bianchi
Camarilla Neonate
Camarilla Neonate

Female

Character Sheet
Appearance:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Nov 2009, 06:25

The game is very different from this one.

Its set in 2009 / 2010.

Ghenna has been and gone, 99% of the kindred population died during ghenna. During ghenna the masquerade was breached and the mortal population are fully aware of vampires. Now ghenna has finished it has become almost impossible to live in some citys such as london. Hunters are a real big problem.

Doncaster had a plan to try and save itself from ghenna. This plan did not work 100% but doncaster is now considered a safe haven for kindred. The hunters are mostly in major citys. Doncaster managed to make the hunters believe that the last vampire in the town was killed and they eventually moved on.

The camarilla does not exist, The Sabbat does not exist. What has happened is that there is now no global kindred organisation. Smaller factions are appearing in each city. Doncaster has 5 at this point in time (Plus any the players may start later on)

The 5 factions are lobbying for controll of Doncaster believing their way of doing things is best.

I am putting info on the website as soon as I possibly can. The Notes on what happened in Ghenna should be up later today.

If you view the website you will see all the current information thats up. Keep checking back as I am adding more on the run up to the game.

I dont mind a transfer of characters from here. Of course some things need to be changed to adapt to the new back story. It might be easier for some to adapt their current character rather than spend time creating a new one.

Personally I would simply create a new character as the setting is vastly different from Bishops Island. But I suppose it depends on the time each individual has.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Conny Bianchi Tue 03 Nov 2009, 17:06

Sounds fun. I will think up a character for the game.
Conny Bianchi
Conny Bianchi
Camarilla Neonate
Camarilla Neonate

Female

Character Sheet
Appearance:

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia De'Claire Mon 09 Nov 2009, 12:53

So is there a link for this new game?
Olivia De'Claire
Olivia De'Claire
Pending
Pending

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Character Sheet
Appearance:
Future of the game Left_bar_bleue5/5Future of the game Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Future of the game Left_bar_bleue1/5Future of the game Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia De'Claire Mon 09 Nov 2009, 12:54

ps kindredspirits.forumotion.com is also restarting so there will be another opportunity. Orlando Florida this time is the setting. Very Happy
Olivia De'Claire
Olivia De'Claire
Pending
Pending

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Character Sheet
Appearance:
Future of the game Left_bar_bleue5/5Future of the game Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Future of the game Left_bar_bleue1/5Future of the game Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum